Trento, 27 February 2021
All the numbers of Angelo Lorenzetti as coach of Trentino Volley
The contract renewal until 2023 of Angelo Lorenzetti will allow the coach of the Marches to be on the Trentino Volley bench for seven consecutive seasons. It’s a record for the gialloblù Company; the precedent belonged to Radostin Stoytchev, who coached the gialloblù team for six consecutive years (from 2007 to 2013), eight overall.
Here are the most interesting numbers of Angelo Lorenzetti, regarding his history from Trento:
- 222 matches played so far during his coaching: the report is of 158 successes and 64 defeats (71,17% of winning matches);
- 2 conquered titles: the 2018 Club World Cup (2 December 2018 in Czestochowa - Poland) and the 2019 CEV Cup (27 March 2019 in Istanbul);
- 6 reached finals: apart from the 2018 Club World Cup and the 2019 CEV Cup, also the 2017 CEV Cup, 2017 Italian Cup, Play Off Scudetto 2017, 2018 Italian Super Cup;
- 86 victories at the BLM Group Arena in Trento out of 103 home matches played in total (83%);
- 72 victories in away matches out of 119 away matches played in total (60%);
- 83 victories by 3-0, the most frequent result (37%);
- 18 defeats by 0-3, the less frequent result (8%);
- 56 international matches directed on the Trentino Volley bench: the report is of 49 victories and 7 defeats (85,9% of winning matches);
- 21 consecutive victories between 7 November 2018 and 16 January 2019. It’s the second-best streak ever done in the twenty-one years of activity of Trentino Volley, which only in the 2012/13 season did better, arriving at 26;
- 23 consecutive home victories between 2 October 2016 and 22 April 2017. It’s the longest home streak done in the twenty-one years of activity of Trentino Volley.
Trentino Volley Srl